Huwebes, Enero 5, 2012

Day 11 - Order!

Ramona conducted some review about the adjectives and gave additional information about the different elements of sentences with a series of adjectives. She facilitated a couple of activities afterward.




In my Faith class, there were some students who were excused from the class for a contest that they will join in Bacolod.

We had a review about the adjectives. I also showed them pictures from my Charlie and the Chocolate Factory book for them to describe. The, I added some information about the different positions of adjectives and gave the houses an activity wherein I gave them a paragraph and they will insert as much adjectives as they can. The house with the most correctly placed adjective wins. I have the papers with me and I will check these later.






Then, I gave them their first quiz which was about order of adjectives. I asked for their assignments (descriptive essay about a person that they admire) and I gave them assignments which is to answer skill building 3 and 4 and to make their house name an acronym of adjectives that suit their group.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento