Biyernes, Enero 6, 2012

Day 12 - Impromptu!

I attended ACC's First Friday Mass for the first time. It was held in St. Jude and Father Jun-jun was the celebrant. The homily was perfect for the students and what most of them are most likely going through. I also saw, and cried over the Coca-Cola OFW video that Father Jun-jun shared.




Then, I was surprised to learn that I have a class with Faith. It was not written on my copy of the schedule. I panicked for a few seconds and then, my mind kicked into second gear. I asked Ma'am if I can just review the class about the adjectives and have them read the Happy Prince instead of starting a new lesson. She agreed and we checked the assignments I gave them. They had problems answering Skill Building 4 which was about changing clause/phrase modifiers into word modifiers. We had a short discussion and when I asked them to try to answer it again, most of them were able to.

I also gave them a review activity about the arrangement of series of adjectives in sentences. I asked them to write three sentences about the picture that I posted in the board. Each sentence should have at least three sentences in it.



Ramona facilitated a couple of activities for Humility.


Ma'am Shie wrapped up her lesson about adverbs with St. Jude.


We had a meeting during Faith's TMM. Here are the important dates:

January 14 and 17: my whole-day classes
January 23: submission of exam questions
January 24: long quiz
January 25: review
January 26 and 27: exams
January 31: final demo

Topics for whole-day classes:

Humility: Paragraph
Justice and Faith: Degrees of Adjectives
St. Jude and St. Joseph: Song of the Flower

Final demo topic: Gerunds

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento