Martes, Disyembre 6, 2011

Day 1 - Hindi Totoo yan!

I felt the urgent need to use the bathroom. Yes, I started my internship like that. I went inside the nearest comfort room. When I came out, there was a long-haired woman in blue uniform standing by the Guidance Office's door. "Good morning Ma'am!" I said. It was too late when I turned around and saw what were posted on the door of the CR. "For Faculty Use Only", "MALE". Great.

I sat on a bench in the canteen, enjoying the peace and the fresh air. Ramona came, and then, Sheila and finally, Lanie. We decided to look for III-Justice's room and found it easily. 

Two female students quickly provided chairs for us. The students were polite and are quite observant. "Good morning!" Miss Cristina Luces's cheerful voice boomed in the classroom. The students replied and we were asked to introduce ourselves. My co-student teachers just told the class their names but I felt the need to say more. "Good morning! I'm Angelica Domingo, the current EIC of The Aklan Collegian, Married for 9 years now and has an 8 year-old son.  You can call me Teacher Angel," I said. "Ah..." A female student said. She was writing down our names and who knows what else.

They were asked to copy additional information about modals. I copied some so I could include parts of it on my portfolio. 

Next was TMM or "Tell me more". "Third Quarter na tayo," Ma'am Luces told the class. Someone shouted "Hindi totoo yan!" and I had a hard time keeping myself from laughing. "I wish we could do TMM too," I told Ramona. Miss Luces, our cooperating teacher, who I am beginning to suspect is a psychic, gave us a TMM account so that we can practice our speaking and comprehension skills too. I can't wait for the next TMM class. :-)

Then, we went out for lunch break. When we came back, this is what happened:




We went back to the main campus to get our blazers sine the teachers are having a meeting at 3:00 PM so there will be no classes. I got mine but surprise, surprise... the sleeves are too short and tight at the shoulders. :-( Oh well, tomorrow is another day and next month will be another uniform. That didn't make any sense. :-P


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento