Huwebes, Disyembre 8, 2011

If a Picture Paints a Thousand Words...

Emotions battled each other trying to dominate my mind. Happy waved two checkered flags frantically, urging me to move faster towards the finish line. Three months to go. Sad's eyes gleamed with suppressed tears. All the laughter, the teasing, the hugs, the smiles - will be captured in photos, for me to keep when everyone else are living their own lives, all of us too busy to keep in touch. Excited pulled my hand but Scared took the other and pulled me back.

"Done!" the woman who added colors to my face exclaimed. I opened my eyes and looked around. My classmates are all busy checking their appearance, taking pictures and talking to each other. Hanna was combing her hair. Marilyn was getting something from her bag. Ramona was talking to Ann. Franzenae was writing something on a piece of paper. Jexter, Ron, June and Lugie were posing for a picture. Fe was busy taking stolen shots. Dona was checking her face on a mirror. Leah was ironing her hair straight. Karen was using her hand fan. Some of us doesn't have make-up yet. I decided to take some pictures. After all, this is all I can do to preserve this moment, somehow.

The Bartenders.


Nursing. Ay, Narcing pala.


Eureka! :-D


Vampire?


My turn. :-)


Vampire ulit?


White lady. In green.


Little Devils...


This picture is actually about the bag... :-D


Ikaw na Leah. :-P

From Hogwartz?


Tata - the tie expert...


Long haired Ann...


Ramona the projector. :-)


Wala lang...


At the Collegian Office

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento