Biyernes, Disyembre 16, 2011

Day 7 - Walang Taong Bobo!

The test papers were distributed and the St. Jude students started answering their exams. The class was very quiet. I read the test questions silently and I did not understand a thing. If I will be asked to take that exam, I'm sure I will not get anything correctly.




While I was taking pictures, something caught my eyes:


Tama! :-)

Their Belen:


After a bowl of hot arroz caldo and getting a dose of cuteness watching the elementary kids practice their dance number, we went to Faith's room. We gave them their English exams.


I looked for their Belen and took some photos of it and their Christmas decors:





Then, we sat by the field. I love the feel of the breeze. It's cold and comforting. For the last few days, sweat never left my skin so it was a relief to finally feel the wind blow. There is a very wide field and I voiced out how I wish we have something like it in the main campus.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento