Miyerkules, Disyembre 7, 2011

Day 2 - Have a Little FAITH

I lived about thirty lives today. We were asked to check a 1-day diary entry of the St. Jude students. Most of them started with feeling the warmth of the sun but there are some who were awaken by their mother or the roosters. I enjoyed reading what they have written especially one which used a presentation similar to creative non-fiction. Most of the guys talked about how they were asked to stand on top of their chairs when they forgot to bring their books while most of the girls talked about their friends and their crushes.

While checking, I had to stop myself from laughing when Ma'am Luces asked the class, "What happened in your TLE class yesterday?" some of the students answered, "Owa man ma'am." But, there are two who spoke the truth. "Copying!" "Tambaying!" At least they were honest. :D

Ma'am Luces discussed about modals and they answered some exercises afterwards. 

I learned that the section's TMM classes were suspended because there was a student who played music on the computer instead of working on his learning pathway. No one would admit who it was. I heard the voices in their heads, "Stick together team!" After some begging, Ma'am allowed them to use the TMM. Justice restored. :D

I was able to use my TMM account for the first time today. Love it! <3




After the morning break, we went to Faith's classroom. A girl and a boy provided chairs for us and I continued checking the diary entries. When Ma'am Luces arrived, we were asked to introduce ourselves to the class. After our introductions, Ma'am introduced the section, Faith, to us, saying that it is the special section. In response, they clapped their hands Budoy-style. They look like a cheerful bunch and I am looking forward to actually teach them. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento