Huwebes, Pebrero 9, 2012

Tangalan National High School - Day 6

Sensory Words

We had a game, with II-Everlasting and II-Tulips wherein two teams battle each other. They picked sensory words and posted it on its proper place according to the sense it appeals to.

Then, I asked them to write as much sensory words as they can. We also had a guessing game wherein a word is to be guessed by a student through the clues, sensory words, given by his classmates to describe the given word.


With II-Tulips, we did the "Best Gift I Have Ever Received" activity.

I was asked to handle I-Rose's class since Ma'am is busy and we discussed "I am a Filipino" by Carlos Romulo. I asked them if we, Filipinos have absolute freedom and they answered "yes". Then, I asked them how they can tell if a person is free. One of their answers was, "when we are free to make decisions and to choose". I asked them to have a group activity wherein they were to decide about three topics: 1. death penalty 2. mercy killing 3. working abroad.










My Cooperating Teacher, Mrs. Jonah Candelario:


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento