Huwebes, Pebrero 2, 2012

Time to Say Goodbye

In my ACC in-campus internship, I had to wake up very early no matter how late I slept the night before. I had to endure the thirty minute - one hour ride everyday. I had to spend more money, time and effort. Honestly, it was a relief when I learned that we can start our out-campus teaching in our locality.

I also have to admit, though, I will miss my ACC kids. Yeah. they are not kids anymore but they will always be kids for me. :D

I will miss Faith - their wit and being open to challenges.

I will miss Justice - their sense of humor.

I will miss St. Jude - their being noisy but cute. At times.

I will miss St. Joseph - their active participation in the activities.

I will miss Humility - their hospitality and being very friendly.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento